If you're new to Streamline, follow these steps to get started!
Step 1: Watch the Getting Started training
The Getting Started training will introduce you to the basics of managing your Streamline Web or Portal site, with a focus on basic navigation, content creation, and compliance for your Web site. It will take you ~60 minutes to complete:
Step 2: Complete some basic activities on your own
Here are some key things that every Streamline site master should know how to do:
- Make sure you have your Streamline site URL(s) handy and have a username and password -- if you don't for any reason, reach out via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new Page and add it as a teaser to your homepage on your Web site (see how)
- Learn how to update and customize your home page (see how)
- Add some meetings / agendas via the Meeting tab on your Web site (see how)
- Add some items to your Compliance tab on your Web site (see how)
Step 3: Schedule office hours!
If you're in the process of launching your Web or Portal site for the first time, or if you have questions not covered in the training above, schedule time with us during Office Hours!
(If you're launching your site for the first time, don't forget to review our go live checklist as well to make sure you're squared away)
Other Suggested Tutorials
- Menus and site navigation
- How to create a landing page, and why
- Creating and posting your Enterprise Catalog (CA only)
- Adding forms to a page
- An Overview of "Pages"
- Domain hosting, explained