If you're new to Streamline, follow these steps to get started!
Note: this guide is intended for new users to existing, publicly-live Streamline sites. If your district is just getting started with Streamline and your site isn't live yet, check out our onboarding guide here >
Step 1: Watch the Getting Started training
The Getting Started training will introduce you to the basics of managing your Streamline Web site, with a focus on basic navigation, content creation, and compliance for your Web site. It will take you ~60 minutes to complete:
Step 2: Complete Core Tasks on your own
Here are some core concepts that every Streamline site master should know how to do:
- Make sure you have your Streamline site URL(s) handy and have a username and password -- if you don't for any reason, reach out via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new Page and add it as a teaser to your homepage on your Web site (see how)
- Learn how to update and customize your home page (see how)
- Add some meetings / agendas via the Meeting tab on your Web site (see how)
- Add some items to your Compliance tab on your Web site (see how)
Step 3: Schedule office hours!
You have access to unlimited support tickets and 1:1 support via office hours. So if you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or book office hours with us!
Other Suggested Tutorials
- Menus and site navigation
- How to create a landing page, and why
- Creating and posting your Enterprise Catalog (CA only)
- Adding forms to a page
- An Overview of "Pages"
- Domain hosting, explained