- Transparency and Meeting Dashboards
- Changing the look of your site
- Creating and displaying content
- Customizing the home page
- Getting help, learning about and requesting features
- Logging in, adding users (and permissions!), resetting passwords
- Preferences, Emergency Notification
- Text editing, image and file handling
- Third Party Systems
SB 272 Enterprise System Catalog
Hosting & Uptime
Hosting & Infrastructure
The Streamline platform is hosted on Amazon's virtual servers in Oregon, with planned failover to their servers in Virginia. Site files are stored on Amazon S3, which is designed for a data integrity reliability of 99.999999999%. The platform database is hosted on Amazon RDS with multi-AZ redundancy; we also run automatic daily backups.
We use industry best practices to ensure the security of our servers, such as SSH public key authentication and a restricted firewall.