As of June 2018 you can now rename and reorder the supporting documents for your meetings. This step by step guide will show you how!
Note that renaming your documents only changes the *display* for your visitors, it does not change the actual file name. So when you view all of your files in the Assets panel, it will still have the file name that it had when uploaded.
1. Make sure you're logged in, then go to the Meeting Dashboard (red admin bar > Dashboards):
2. To add supporting documents, click the +Add file button to the far right of the meeting. Add as many documents as you'd like.
If you already have meetings with supporting documents that you'd like to rename or reorder, you can skip this step and go straight to editing.
3. Click the pencil icon in the upper left of the meeting to edit that meeting.
4. Scroll down to the attachments area, where the agenda, minutes and supporting documents appear:
5. To rename any document, just click on the file name and type something new! (In the example above, the first document has been renamed, the second still shows the original file name.)
6. To reorder the documents, grab the = icon to the left and drag them into a different order.
7. Scroll up to the top and save!
Your meeting will now display the changes. As you can see below, the newly renamed document just looks better than the file name - especially if you have very long, descriptive file names!
If you have additional questions or need guidance, submit a ticket and we'll get right back to you.