Your site has a few different content types, and each is used for a different purpose. Scroll down to view the video.
- Page - most site content. Includes a title, body area and two teaser zones to display related content.
- Profile - used for "people" posts - put the name and their title in the Title field, bio and contact info in the body text area.
- Event - used for anything with a date that is not an "official" meeting (see Meetings, below).
- FAQ - for lists of questions and answers. Make the questions a Heading 3 and the answers regular body format.
- Group - used for your official groups (Board, Committees), and meetings get attached to them and display magically!
- Meeting - meetings belong to Groups, and are managed in the Meeting Dashboard (Groups can be added there, too.)
[Click the play button below, or play Full Screen in a new tab - simply close that tab to return here.]