The Transparency Dashboard provides you with an effortless way to stay compliant with the state of California and the Special District Leadership Foundation’s Transparency Certificate of Excellence program.
Once logged into your Streamline website, you can find the Dashboard by hovering over the red sidebar, located on the left of your screen. Your Transparency Dashboard will appear under the second tab. All transparency measures added will automatically appear on your website on the Transparency page.
State of California Requirements (You MUST complete this part!)
- General Agency Information: SB 272 Enterprise System Catalog
- Don't have one or not sure what to do? Click here to access Streamline's free SB 272 Enterprise System Catalog tool
- Once you have a catalog, click +Add New in your Transparency Dashboard and click +Add New again once your asset library pops up
- Click Page to add a new content page
- Title your page SB 272 Enterprise System Catalog and paste/add the link or file to your new catalog (see how to add a link or file)
- You can easily add your Board Meetings to your website by visiting the Meetings Dashboard, please see how to add meetings
- We discovered that all compensations can be found on the state controller's website, so we made a template that does the work for you!
- Next to the Board Member and Staff Compensation & Financial Transaction Report sections in your Transparency Dashboard, click +From Template
- Once the Create Content window appears, simply click Save & Close and you're done!
- Special District Leadership Foundation’s Transparency Certificate of Excellence program
- The items listed aside from the State of California's Requirements are not required, but recommended
- If the item has a template, feel free to click +Add Template, review & edit the content as necessary (i.e. replace the district in the text with your district's name) and Save & Close
- If the item does not have a template, please see how to add new content